Financial results for Q1 FYE 3/2022 will be released at 11:00 JST on Aug. 3, 2021.
- Jun. 24. 2021IR Notice of Resolution of the 97th Ordinary General Meeting of Shareholders has been uploaded.
- Jun. 24. 2021IR Shareholders' Guide "Marubeni" (No.130 Summer 2021) has been uploaded.
- Jun. 24. 2021TSE Notice Regarding Issuance of New Shares as Restricted Stock as Remuneration for Directors (Excluding Outside Directors) and Executive Officers Who Are Not Concurrently Serving as Directors[121KB]
- May. 13. 2021TSE Notice Regarding Dividends[144KB]
- Past Events
- June 24, 2021 Publication of our shareholders' guide "Marubeni" (No.130, Summer 2021)
- June 24, 2021 The 97th General Meeting of Shareholders
- June 4, 2021 Beginning of delivery of year-end dividend
- Future Events
- August 3, 2021 Announcement of Financial Results for the 1st Quarter of FYE3/2022
- Early November, 2021 Announcement of Financial Results for the 2nd Quarter of FYE3/2022
- Early December, 2021 Publication of our shareholders' guide "Marubeni" (No.131, Winter 2021)
- The Marubeni Group by Numbers
- Corporate Governance
- Disclosure in line with the Recommendations of the TCFD
- Inquiries regarding Investor Relations
- Cautionary Note
- No information on this website is intended as either an offer to sell, or a solicitation of an offer to buy, any securities of Marubeni Corporation and its group companies (the Company). Investors should exercise their own judgment in making their investment decisions.
This website contains forward-looking statements about future performance, events or management plans of the Company based on the available information, certain assumptions and expectation at the point of disclosure, of which many are beyond the Company’s control. These are subject to a number of risks, uncertainties and factors, including but not limited to, economic and financial conditions, factors that may affect the level of demand and financial performance of the major industries and customers we serve, interest rate and currency fluctuations, availability and cost of funding, fluctuations in commodity and materials prices, political turmoil in certain countries and regions, litigations claims, change in laws, regulations and tax rules, and other factors. Actual results, performances and achievements may differ materially from those described explicitly or implicitly in the relevant forward-looking statements. The Company has no responsibility for any possible damages arising from the use of information on this website, nor does the Company have any obligation to update these statements, information, future events or otherwise.
This website provides shareholders and investors with information related to the financial conditions, earnings, and management of the Company. This information is offered with no provision of guarantees or any assertion of accuracy.
Although the information on this website is prepared with the greatest care, the Company does not guarantee the accuracy, continuity or quality of any information provided on this website or that it is up-to-date, nor does it accept responsibility for any damage or loss arising from the falsification of data by third parties, data downloads, etc., irrespective of the reasons therefore.
This website contains links to websites not administered by the Company. Each user is responsible for the use of such websites. The Company does not support or warrant any use of these links and/or the information contained therein (including any data). The Company is not liable or responsible in any way whatsoever for any damages losses or costs arising from the use of such links and/or from information contained in such links. When using such linked websites, users are requested to observe the rules pertaining to their usage.
This website may not include all the information the Company has disclosed to stock exchanges or made public in other ways. The contents on this website may be changed or deleted without notice.
This material is an English language translation of the materials originally written in Japanese. In case of discrepancies, the Japanese version is authoritative and universally valid.