Creating Solutions through Vertical Evolution and Horizontal Integration
Consumer Products Group
Jan. 22. 2021
Establishment of a New Subsidiary DOLBIX CONSULTING Inc.
for the Promotion and Support of DX
- Oct. 28. 2020 Development of an Infectious Disease Prevention Consulting Service Business for Japanese Companies in Indonesia
- Jun. 30. 2020 (Update) Announcement of Completion of Acquisition of Shares of a Sanitary Goods Manufacturer in Brazil (New Subsidiary)[134KB]
- Jan. 22. 2021 Establishment of a New Subsidiary DOLBIX CONSULTING Inc.
Food, Agriculture & Chemicals Group
Feb. 09. 2021
Business Alliance with Circularise B.V.
~Introduction of Traceability Management Platform to Asia for Building a Circular Economy~
- Dec. 21. 2020 Commencement of an Aqua-Feed Manufacturing and Sales Business in China
Dec. 17. 2020
Marubeni Invests in FoodTech Startup, DAIZ Inc.
- Beginning Marketing to Enter the Plant-based Meat Market in the U.S. -
- Feb. 09. 2021 Business Alliance with Circularise B.V.
Energy & Metals Group
Power Business & Infrastructure Group
- Nov. 18. 2020 Strategic Partnership for the Nationwide Expansion of the Emergency Medical Transportation Assistance System
Nov. 05. 2020
Development of Wood-based Biomass Power Plant in Aichi Prefecture
-Operations Scheduled to Commence in October 2024-
- Oct. 14. 2020 Memorandum of Understanding on “Electric Power Services × Electric Micro-Mobility Services” Aimed at Advanced City Developments
Transportation & Industrial Machinery, Financial Business Group
- Nov. 26. 2020 Marubeni Launches Innovative e-Audit Platform “Wowdit” to Promote Environmentally and Socially Responsible Products
- Nov. 06. 2020 Selection of MM2100 Industrial Town for Global Eco-Industrial Parks Program in Indonesia
Oct. 29. 2020
Haneda Future Research Institute Incorporated and Marubeni Corporation Launch Cross-border e-commerce Website and Begin Test Marketing
～Feasible Study of the "JAPAN MASTERY COLLECTION" Branding Business, Providing Global Access to Japan～
Marubeni promotes projects in various fields around the world. The main projects in each area are introduced here.
Click the corresponding button of the region you want to view.
The Japanese government is committed to creating our future through the power of sport with more than 10 million people of over 100 countries from now until 2020. With the Sport for Tomorrow programme, Japan aims to be involved in the promotion of sport and the Olympic and Paralympic movement, including assistance to developing countries; train future sport leaders at the new international sport academy; and further protect and promote the values of sport by extending anti-doping initiatives globally.