We will continue to relish great challenges
and contribute to regional economies and society.
News Release (Food Group)
- Aug. 06. 2018 Marubeni Corporation to Begin Importation of Beef from Argentina
- Jul. 31. 2018 TOBU STORE CO., LTD. and Marubeni Corporation to Execute Agreement on Business Alliance[130KB]
- Jul. 20. 2017 Marubeni Corporation to acquire Creekstone Farms Premium Beef LLC, a beef production company in the United States[141KB]
Consumer Products Group
News Release (Consumer Products Group)
- Jul. 02. 2018 Private Equity Fund Established to Support Small and Medium Sized Enterprises
- Mar. 01. 2018 Marubeni and NOKIA Sign Memorandum of Understanding for the Development of Global IoT Communications Services[111KB]
- Dec. 26. 2017 Marubeni and Shanghai Fosun Pharmaceutical (Group) Co., Ltd., Sign a Joint Venture Contract for a Pharmaceuticals and Related Products Distribution Business Between Japan and China
Chemical & Forest Products Group
News Release (Chemical & Forest Products Group)
- Jul. 11. 2018 Strategic Partnership Agreement Signed Between Marubeni and Chinese chemical manufacturer Suzhou Crystal Clear Chemical Co., Ltd
- May. 15. 2018 Marubeni and Northvolt Sign Memorandum of Understanding for Collaboration in the Lithium-Ion Battery Business
- Apr. 26. 2018 Marubeni Establishes After-Sales Service Company of LCD Panel Manufacturing Equipment in China[91KB]
Energy & Metals Group
News Release (Energy & Metals Group)
Power Business & Plant Group
News Release (Power Business & Plant Group)
- Jun. 26. 2018 Marubeni achieves conclusion of Project Finance Agreement and start construction of Rantau Dedap Geothermal Independent Power Project in Indonesia[166KB]
- Jun. 25. 2018 Marubeni Incorporates a New Company in Order to Pursue Regional Social-Life Services in Ina City, Nagano
- Jun. 22. 2018 Certified green power used at Marubeni Ordinary General Meeting of Shareholders[197KB]
Transportation & Industrial Machinery Group
News Release (Transportation & Industrial Machinery Group)
Marubeni promotes projects in various fields around the world. The main projects in each area are introduced here.
Click the corresponding button of the region you want to view.
The Japanese government is committed to creating our future through the power of sport with more than 10 million people of over 100 countries from now until 2020. With the Sport for Tomorrow programme, Japan aims to be involved in the promotion of sport and the Olympic and Paralympic movement, including assistance to developing countries; train future sport leaders at the new international sport academy; and further protect and promote the values of sport by extending anti-doping initiatives globally.