#20 | Marubeni Scholarships in the Philippines
- Jul. 11. 2018Strategic Partnership Agreement Signed Between Marubeni and Chinese chemical manufacturer Suzhou Crystal Clear Chemical Co., Ltd
- Jul. 09. 2018TSEConfirmation of Details Regarding Stock Compensation-Type Stock Options[75KB]
- Jul. 02. 2018Private Equity Fund Established to Support Small and Medium Sized Enterprises
- Jun. 27. 2018IRNotice of Resolution of the 94th Ordinary General Meeting of Shareholders has been uploaded.
- May. 25. 2018IRNotice of the 94th Ordinary General Meeting of Shareholders has been uploaded.
- May. 23. 2018IRCondensed transcript of Q&A session at briefing on Financial Results for FYE 3/2018 has been uploaded.
- Jul. 09. 2018Info[NEW] Scope: #20 | Marubeni Scholarships in the Philippines
- Jun. 06. 2018Info[NEW] Scope: #19 | Cia Iguacu de Cafe Soluvel
In December 2016, we became aware of a person posing as a Marubeni officer to send fraudulent emails asking a recipient to contact with the sender so that the sender passes across further information for immediate payment for certain new project.
One feature of these messages was that their email addresses appeared similar to legitimate company email addresses.
We caution all to confirm sufficiently the senders and contents of suspicious emails you may receive.
In June 2016, we became aware of a person posing as a Marubeni officer to send emails which requested payment for a fictitious acquisition, and asked the recipient to provide information as directed by a third party posing as an attorney for that person.
One feature of these messages was that their email addresses appeared similar to legitimate company email addresses. We caution all to confirm sufficiently the senders and contents of suspicious emails you may receive.
2016.02Warning: Fraudulent offers
2015.04Investment opportunity based on forged guarantee in the United States
In April 2015, Marubeni Corporation became aware of a fraudulent scheme to solicit investments for the development and operation of a shrimp farm in the United States that was described as relying on financial support in the form of guarantee to purchase product from the shrimp farming operation purportedly issued by Marubeni Corporation for the purchase of product from the shrimp farming operation. That guarantee is a false and forged document and that investment scheme is fraudulent and is unassociated with Marubeni Corporation, Marubeni America Corporation or any of the companies in the Marubeni Group.
2014.07Warning: Fake Company Using the Names “Marubeni Toa Corporation Ltd” and “Marubeni-toa Co. Ltd”.
Please be aware that the above companies have absolutely no connection or affiliation with Marubeni Corporation.
Introducing the global Marubeni Group through features on business, social contribution activities, and much more.
To Our Stakeholders
We will continue to relish great challenges and work to outperform the top players in business fields and markets across the world, aiming to become a true global company that contributes to both regional economies and society.