Consumer Products GroupLifestyle Division
- Lifestyle Division
- ICT Businss & Logistics Division
- Food Division-Ⅰ
- Food Division-Ⅱ
- Agri Business Division
Major Products and Areas
- Apparel, Footwear
- Lifestyle Products
- Textile Materials, Industrial Materials
- Raw Rubber Materials, Tires, Conveyor Belts and Other Rubber Materials
Establishment of OEM*1 and ODM*2 systems for lifestyle-related products that plan, produce, and deliver the right amount of products at the right time with short delivery times
Marubeni has established a system whereby apparel, footwear, everyday consumer goods, and other lifestyle products are planned and produced within a short lead-time, and delivered to retailers at the proper volume and on a timely basis. This Division’s advanced merchandise planning capabilities allow for the quick identification of trends and needs , which are then applied to designs; by leveraging supply chains vertically integrated from the sourcing of raw materials to end products, we are able to supply high-quality, cost-competitive products, and we have earned the trust of our many customers both domestic and abroad.
- OEM: Original Equipment Manufacturer; manufacturing of products sold under the name or brand of the contractee.
- ODM: Original Design Manufacturer; ODM is an abbreviation for Original Design Manufacturing/Manufacturer. An ODM does everything from the development and design to the production of a product that is eventually sold under another firm’s name or brand.
Brand development in a wide range of areas, including apparel, footwear, lifestyle products, and cosmetics
We are developing both international brands and our own brands in a wide range of fields, including apparel, footwear, lifestyle products, and cosmetics. We are focusing on launching new D2C brands and overseas distribution by leveraging the product planning and marketing expertise we have cultivated over the years.
Creating a Broad Rubber Value Chain from Raw Materials to Final Products
This division creates an expansive value chain that covers everything from the sale of raw rubber materials upstream in the value chain, to the mid-stream and downstream import, export and third country trading of a broad range of rubber products like tires and conveyor belts, as well as overseas retailing.