Machinery, Infrastructure & Financial Business GroupConstruction, Auto & Industrial Machinery Division
- Plant Division
- Aerospace & Ship Division
- Finance & Leasing Business Division
- Construction, Auto & Industrial Machinery Division
Major Products and Areas
- Sales, Services, and Financing of Construction and Mining Equipment
- Automotive trade, Distributor & Dealer business, and Aftermarket services.
- Retail Sale of Tires & Automobile After Market Service Business
- Sale of Conveyor Belts and Other Rubber Materials & Raw Materials
- Sales and peripheral businesses related to automotive production line and machine tools
- Sales of industrial machinery and investment in related business
- Mobility Services & Related Businesses
Construction & Mining Equipment Sales and Product Service Business
The Division’s trading business has a particularly long history with regard to its distributorship operations, which have been conducted for decades in the U.K., and Australia. Recently, the Division has also begun expanding its distributorship and product support operations in Asia and Latin America as an attempt to capture infrastructure demand in resource-producing nations and emerging countries.
Automotive Sales, Aftermarket and Mobility Services that Optimize and Develop Our Assets
This Division develops its business throughout the world, from automotive trading, wholesaling and retailing to aftermarket businesses. By combining our own assets with digital, autonomous driving and other new technologies, we develop new mobility services that match local needs and wants.
Creating a Broad Rubber Value Chain from Raw Materials to Final Products
This division creates an expansive value chain that covers everything from the sale of raw rubber materials upstream in the value chain, to the mid-stream and downstream import, export and third country trading of rubber products like tires and conveyor belts, as well as overseas retailing.
Wide range of Function such as Trade, Sales Financing and Parts Sales Business
While we work to consistently expand our traditional businesses like trading and retailing, we are also proactively involved in related businesses like sales financing, parts sales and the rental business. In the machine tools industry, we have a long history of whole sales business with Citizen Machinery Co. in the U.S.
Electrifying the World through the Comprehensive Combination of Solar Power Generation, Storage Batteries, EV Infrastructure and More
In addition to the sale of solar panels and super-fast EV chargers, this Division has also entered the market in solar power generation management as well as in the solar panel testing, evaluation and inspection business. Applying the information, knowledge and experience gained through our work in those industries, we are contributing to the promulgation of renewable energy and the provision of electricity to the world.