Transportation & Industrial Machinery, Financial Business GroupConstruction, Industrial Machinery & Mobility Division
- Aerospace & Ship Division
- Finance, Leasing & Real Estate Business Division
- Construction, Industrial Machinery & Mobility Division
Major Products and Areas
- Sales, Services, and Financing of Construction and Mining Equipment
- Dealership Businesses and Aftermarket Parts Sales
- EV Infrastructure and Distributed Energy Development Business
- Mobility Services & Related Businesses
- Sales and Peripheral Businesses Related to Automotive Production and Machine Tools
- Sales of Industrial Machinery and Investment in Related Businesses
Construction & Mining Equipment Sales and Product Service Business
The Division’s trading business has a particularly long history with regard to its distributorship operations, which have been conducted for decades in the U.K., and Australia. Recently, the Division has also begun expanding its distributorship and product support operations in Asia and Latin America as an attempt to capture infrastructure demand in resource-producing nations and emerging countries.
From Automotive and Aftermarket Parts Sales to EV Infrastructure, Distributed Energy Development, and Other Next Generation Mobility and Energy Management Businesses
This Division develops its business throughout the world, from automotive trading, wholesaling and retailing to aftermarket businesses. While using new, digital technologies to improve upon our existing business models, we are creating mobility and energy management services that combine electric vehicle (EV) initiatives, the development and sale of rapid chargers for EVs, and distributed energy resources.
Contributing to Worldwide Creation in a Diversity of Industries, from Clothing, Food and Housing, to Automobiles and Aircrafts
We sell production machinery parts and electronic components to a wide variety of industries all over the world. However, we are not just involved in trade; we also offer aftermarket services like engineering and machinery installation, providing our customers with meticulous support. In the United States, we have a history of developing a machine tool wholesale business with Citizen Machinery Co. Ltd. that spans more than 35 years.