This website uses RSS (RDF Site Summary) to distribute information, such as news releases. RSS allow you to access updated information on this website quickly and read articles as if they were HTML email. We recommend using this system.
What is RSS
RSS is the technology that distributes our websites' updated information in numerous ways, such as titles, outlines, and article captions. This system allows you to effectively access information on a frequently updated website as well as information on multiple websites.
- “RSS reader” software, or a RSS-enabled browser, is needed to use RSS. Many different RSS readers are distributed free online. Download the one best suited to your personal computer environment and needs.
- To register an RSS reader after it has been installed, click on the above icon, drag and drop it on the RSS reader, or enter the URL in the RSS reader.
*Refer to the operating manual of your RSS reader for more information.
Precautions for Use
- If you have any questions or queries regarding the use of the RSS reader, its functions, its operating environment, or if you wish to know about the RSS reader software functions or services, please consult the enterprise, organization, individual, etc. from which you obtained the software.
- Please note that RSS feeds may stop without prior notice due to maintenance or other reasons. URLs, contents, and formats are also subject to change without prior notice.
- The information distributed via RSS is as of its release date. Contents are subject to be updated over time or for other reasons.
- Information distributed via RSS is to be used for personal purposes only.